Have you avoided taking your child to the dentist because you don’t have dental insurance and you’re worried about the bill? At The Kid’s Place, you can lay those worries to rest, because we have a membership plan to take care of uninsured patients!
Get professional oral care at an affordable price!
By offering our membership plans directly to you, we remove the cost and hassle of a middleman. We keep it simple, pass the savings to you, and focus on your oral health care!
- Benefits start immediately. Join today and save today!
- Includes cleanings, exams and routine x-rays at no extra cost.
- Provides exclusive discounts off other procedures, like fillings.
- Includes 100% price transparency.
- There are no deductibles, annual maximums or pre-approvals.
- Membership runs for 12 months from the date you join.
Our customized care plans include preventive care at no additional cost.
Plus each care plan includes these additional benefits:
- Treatment Discounts – 20% discount off procedures completed our practice, like fillings.
- Family Discount – 5% subscription discount for family members added to your membership.
- Additional Benefit – 50% Sealants discount
How do I purchase a plan?
Enter office code ZW5C at kleer.com and follow the instructions. Yes, it’s that easy!
What else should I know?
- Our membership plan is not insurance and is not a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act.
- Our membership plan includes a 30-day money back guarantee. You can receive a full refund up to 30 days after purchase if no benefits of the plan have been used. Refunds after 30 days will be at the discretion of The Kid’s Place.
- Payment for any treatment(s) not included in the membership plan is due at the time of service.
- The membership plan benefits may not be combined with insurance, other offers or discounts.
- Our membership plan does not cover procedures completed by specialists outside The Kid’s Place.